If there's one thing I'm am good at, it's making a wish list. If making a wish list were an Olympic sport, I'd win gold each and every Olympiad until I die. I add to my Amazon wish list year-round, especially since they added the nifty toolbar button that lets you add items from any site with just two clicks.
Part of me adds things to my wish list so that in the event that I win the Powerball and come into some other large windfall of money, I can quickly and easily do a great deal of cyber damage without breaking a sweat. Also, you never know when a handsome benefactor will stumble upon your list and decide to gift you everything your little heart desires. Either way, it's best to be prepared.
If you can't tell, I'm a huge beauty junkie. Sephora and Ulta are very dangerous places for me to set foot into. If I don't exercise every ounce of self-control that I possess, I will quickly go broke buying more makeup. I pray that neither store ever offers a credit card, because I will be in serious trouble if that happens.
3. and 8. I really want to learn how to do highlighting and contouring. After doing some YouTube searching, I found this great instructional video, so I really want to try the products she demonstrates. I know I could probably find cheaper options of both items, but, since this is my wish list, I might as well go big.
4., 5., and 6. Same deal here. After watching this video, I really want to perfect the tightlining technique. Eye makeup is my favorite, and I think it looks so nice.
If any of you have suggestions for a pencil to use on the lower waterline that doesn't pull/tug/smudge, please let me know. I love the way bottom eyeliner looks, but HATE the mess it turns into as the day goes on.
7. My name is Kylie and I hoard lip glosses. I have more lip glosses than five women could use in a year, yet, I keep buying them. I have a couple shades of Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment and I love them all. I tend to gravitate towards darker red/purple shades, so, I really want to try this one. I know I won't be disappointed.
11. I learned about this set from Southern Beauty Guide. I love skincare products! I currently use a regiment of Mary Kay products that I love, however, I am all for anything that people rave about and say they see immediate results with. As far as I'm concerned, you can't over-care (did I just make that up? I think so) for your skin, so, I'm up for trying anything.
12. The Naked 3 palette. Sigh. Drool. Wish. Sorry, sorry. Where were we? I covet this palette so much. I mean, just look at it! The colors are beautiful, and not to mention, the hues I reach for on a daily basis. I have hazel eyes that are more brownish, so, my eye makeup is almost always on the rosey/purple side. I need to own this.
1. My mom spoiled me with my very first piece of Tiffany jewelry for my 21st birthday and it's been
2. Wicked is my absolute favorite Broadway show. If you haven't seen it yet, you must go when the national tour comes to the city nearest you. I had the entire soundtrack memorized before I even saw it for the first time. I've seen it a total of four times so far, including once on Broadway. I'm telling you, go see it ASAP. You won't be the same after it's over.
2013 is the 10th Anniversary of Wicked, so there are several commemorative items for sale, including this one. I got my first record player a few months ago, so, I definitely need to have one of my most favorite albums on vinyl.
9. I don't currently own a tablet, but I would like to have one. I love Apple, but, I really want a Kindle. I know you can download the Kindle app for iPad, but, I'd just rather have an eReader that doubles as a tablet. Plus, the Kindle Fire HDX is quite a bit cheaper than the iPad.
10. This bag is so beautiful. I gravitate toward any kind of red accessory, and I love patent leather, so, this is perfect for me. The first time I saw this bag, my mouth just fell open. I love the Micheal Kors bag I have, and I need to have this one, too.
11. There's just something romantic about old movies; I love them. I especially loves ones starring Audrey Hepburn, my favorite fashion icon. I'd love to add this set to my movie collection.
12. I love Alex and Ani bracelets so much, and I so badly want to start my collection. This bracelet is part of the Team USA collection for Sochi 2014.
There are few things I love more than international competition, especially hockey. Come February, I will be living and dying by every Team USA game.